Labels

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ovarian Cysts, Pt. 2...

So when I went the doctor, they did an ultrasound and could not see any cysts. But they said I still could have some and they were too small to see on their old ultrasound machine. So we talked and the midwife and I discussed the possibility that if I were to go on birth control pills, it could help alleviate my symptoms, if I did have any cysts. So I got a prescription and so far, so good. No more pain. They also said that the pain could be ovulation related. But I'm not so sure about that. I never had any pain during ovulation before and I have a huge family history of cysts. So we'll see how it goes. And if it does turn out to be just ovulation pain, then the pill should help that, too. Again, I know this topic is neither "happy" nor "hungry", but it is a long overdue update. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment